Student Group Tours
A visit to Jerry Lee Lewis’ home The Lewis Ranch gives students a chance to experience music, history, and a legendary era of rock ‘n’ roll. Students will see firsthand how Jerry Lee discovered his musical talent, climbed from humble origins and became a rock legend—and how one person’s music can have a lasting impact.
Student Group Guidelines
- All rates are for groups of 15+ students
- Click here for information on ticket information and rates
- Click here for dining information
- Upon request, we can provide one free admission for a chaperone/adult for every 15 students attending
- Bus parking is available at no charge
- Student Group Tours may be booked up to 5 months in advance
Please note that The Lewis Ranch does not currently offer student meals. We are happy to provide space on the grounds where students can eat.
Student Group Tour Request Form
Ready to schedule your tour of The Lewis Ranch for your class? Complete the form below.