A visit to The Lewis Ranch is an intimate experience, in small groups of 15. Many groups will be attended personally by Jerry Lee Lewis III. Your group visit will take you through the life of a legend, with full access access to:
- All the gold records from Jerry Lee’s top-selling albums
- Suits and costumes Jerry Lee has worn during performances
- Memorabilia from a career that spans six decades
- Jerry Lee’s famous Rolls Royce
- A tour of the bedroom where Jerry Lee Lewis sleeps
We give each group time to enjoy The Lewis Ranch in a casual, unrushed environment. We encourage all visitors to sit on the back porch overlooking the lake, where Jerry lee sits and thinks, often humming his next song.
To ensure all guests have the best experience visiting The Lewis Ranch, please review the following information:
- Tours are designed for groups of 15
- Click here for information on ticket information and rates
- Click here for dining information
- Upon request, we can provide one free admission for a chaperone/driver for every 15 paid admissions
- Bus parking is available at no charge
Group Tour Request Form
Ready to schedule your tour of The Lewis Ranch? Complete the form below.